Thursday 17 September 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/09/16


Leibao #1
難得可以坐那麼近!!#魔力紅
A rare chance that we'd get to sit so close [to the stage]!! #Maroon5*
t/n: *The Chinese name for Maroon 5 literally means "red magic".



Goo #1
滿嘴巧克力土司
My mouth's all filled with chocolate toast



Ga #1
心存感激的心是重要的。
Having a heart that is thankful is important.



Goo #2
不小心帥到沒朋友
Accidentally became so good-looking that I lost my friends
Check out more posts under the cut!


Goo #3
朋友又回來了⋯
My friends came back again⋯



Leibao #1
阿母生日快樂!!♥ #蛋糕我做的 #起司蛋糕 #消化餅超厚 #其實是9/15生日
Happy Birthday Mum!! ♥ #the-cake-was-made-by-me #cheesecake #super-thick-layer-of-digestive-biscuits #actually-her-birthday-was-9/15



Goo #4
食飯前記得洗手手#GBOYSWAG
Remember to wash your hands before eating food #GBOYSWAG

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment