Friday 12 September 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/09/11 (Personal Acc)


Leibao #1
GG了~
GG~ (for those not familiar with the term "GG", it means "I'm dead", or "I'm screwed")



Goo #1
準備微微離開台灣9天,拜託不要太想我,千萬不要太想我。
Preparing to leave Taiwan for a short 9 day (trip), please don't miss me too much, don't you dare miss me too much



Goo #2
轉機中~大家別忘了兩天後有重要的事喲!
In transit~ Everyone, don't forget that there's an important event two days later!
Goo also shared this video on Weibo with a different caption:
來看看我拍的視頻:“香港機場好久不見喲~”,點此播放 >> 美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "Long time no see, Hongkong Airport~", Click here to play (on) >> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)



Ting #1
離家出走九天
開票倒數兩天

Running away from home (for) nine days
Two more days to the start of ticket sales

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment