Tuesday 9 September 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/09/08

No image posted
Goo #1
恭喜我,終於掛病號了。
Congratulate me, (I've) finally fallen sick.



Goo #2
謝謝大家陪我對抗感冒病毒,我會快速恢復精神的!( Pic by MPF )我保證!
Thanks everyone for accompanying me as I fight this influenza virus - I'll be back to [my] energetic [self] really soon! (Pic by MPF ) I promise [lit. guarantee]!



Leibao #1
這是一個吃飽飯要運動才能回家概念...
This has a concept of "(You have to) exercise after you've had your meal before you can go home"...
Leibao also posted the same image on Weibo with a different caption:
吃飽飯不一樣的體驗!!為了回家...
A different experience after having dinner!! In order to go home...



MP #1
好久沒和丁噹姐合作了!大家都看過「我就是喜歡這樣」的MV了嗎?

丁噹-我就是喜歡這樣MV:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3whQfAFafCY

然後有人猜的出來另一張照片是什麼歌嗎?哈哈哈哈


It's been a while (since we last) collaborated with Della jie! Has everyone watched the 「I Like The Way It Is」MV yet?

Della - 
I Like The Way It Is MV:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3whQfAFafCY

And, can anyone make a guess what's the song (featured in) the other image (on top)? Hahahaha


t/n: The image on top is from the MV of the song "他说你没用 / He Said That You're Useless". We've translated the lyrics to the song HERE, so go check it out for a piece of MP's history!



MP #2
堡:中秋節快樂~吃完烤肉的不要馬上睡覺,要記得運動一下喔~
Bao: Happy Mid Autumn Festival~ Don't fall asleep right after a barbecue, remember to exercise a little~



Ting #1
穿越時空的墨鏡客
The Sunglasses Visitor who crosses dimensions

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment