Thursday 28 August 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/08/27


MP #1
繼續工作
(We) continue to work



MP #2
今日辛苦第一名
(The person who) had it the hardest today



Ga #1
下次記得收看JR#紀言愷的新結目哦! 早~
Remember to catch JR #JiYanKai's new show next time! Morning~
t/n: The show is called "魔力全開" (Full of Magic *not official English name*) & is set to make it's debut in early September



Ga #2
通常上通告都是這樣的。 少一隻對不⋯⋯因為照片是我在拍!!
It's always like this when we have schedules. There's one (phone) missing (lit. short of one) isn't it⋯⋯ That's 'cause I'm taking this image (with my phone)!!



Ga #3
深情的飛吻~ 我自己都覺得噁⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
An affectionate flying kiss~ I myself find it disgusting too⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯



Kai #1
我對面那位的午餐,鮭魚奶油義大利麵!#鼓鼓#
The lunch of the person (sitting) opposite me, creamy salmon pasta! #googoo#

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment