Saturday 23 August 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/08/22 (Gorilla MV)


Goo #2
http://youtu.be/ysWcr5X0KZs
沒有一個人是完美的,透過學習與磨鍊,不斷的失敗再爬起來,總有一天將蛻變爲無堅不摧的Rocking Gorilla 。一起加油吧!呼哇呼哇!


http://youtu.be/ysWcr5X0KZs
No one's perfect, (but it is) through learning and training,  & constantly getting back up on your feet
(lit. climbing back up) after failing, that one day you'll transform into a strong & indestructible Rocking Gorilla. (Let's) work hard together! Huwahuwa!

Kai #1
一起大吼吧!!!!
Let's roar loudly together!!!!

Leibao #1
吼~~
Roar ~ ~

Ting #1
「這世界就是我的叢林,我的天敵只有我自己,讓未來臣服我的號令,我就是神只信仰我自己」
我是無神論者
這輩子唯一的信仰只有自己和音樂


「This world is my jungle, my only natural enemy is myself. I'll be the one to control my future, I'm a "god", only believing in myself *」
I'm an Atheist
In this lifetime, (my) only belief(s) would be myself and music

t/n: * This is adapted from the lyrics of 吼 / Gorilla (Roar). Check out our translation to the lyrics here.

MP #1
大首播:吼!吼!
[這世界就是我的叢林~我的天敵只有我自己]
讓我們繼續信仰音樂 相信自己的力量~~吼!!


Big Premiere: Roar! Roar!
[
This world is my jungle, my only natural enemy is myself]
Let's continue to believe in music & believe in our own abilities
(lit. power)~~ Roar!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment