Tuesday 19 August 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/08/18 (Personal Accs)


Goo #1
沒鏡子看影子
(If you) don't have a mirror, look at (your) shadow



Goo #2
明天是什麼日子我忘了

簽唱會場次
Autograph session details are the same as yesterday's post.

全專輯試聽:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNhq2aJaD2w&index=6&list=PLf5SPN8zFp6FM_x9jdLUdB2f1QkgqEqaw


I forgot why tomorrow's an (important) day

Autograph sessions:
(Autograph session details are the same as yesterday's post.)

Sneak preview of the entire album: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNhq2aJaD2w&index=6&list=PLf5SPN8zFp6FM_x9jdLUdB2f1QkgqEqaw



Goo #3
逼逼~逼逼逼~!全體注意!
明天領到專輯後都上來跟我分享心得~或標記我!
Ok~?!?!


Beep beep~ Beep beep beep~! Everyone pay attention!
When (you) get your album tomorrow come here (to Facebook) to share your thoughts with me~ or tag me~
Ok~?!?!



Leibao #1
第一次露那麼多額頭好害羞!!!
This is the first time (I'm) showing so much of my forehead, (I feel) so shy!!!



Leibao #2
自從國中畢業後再也沒有紮過衣服了...
I haven't buttoned my shirt (up all the way) ever since high school graduation...

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment