Friday 4 July 2014

[Compilation] Ga ga's Instagram Updates 04/14 (Part One)


01/04/14
"相信冠希哥,相信龍喵哥! (我是相信帥哥⋯⋯ㄎㄎ⋯)"
B'in Music's Edison*, B'in Music's Totoro^ (I'm B'in Music's good-looking guy……keke…)
t/n: 冠希* here is referring to Edison Chen, whilst 龍喵^, a play on the blonde manager's name, can refer to Japanese animation character, Totoro (kanji: 龍貓).



01/04/14
"愚人節,大家小心,晚安!"
(It's) April Fools Day, everyone (please) be careful, goodnight!





01/04/14
"客製化專屬耳機來了! 上面刻我名字耶!! 送嘎!!"
(My) customised & personalised earpiece (has) arrived! Yeah, my name's printed on it!! Feels really great*!!
t/n: 送嘎* (dialect), where 送 in this case refers to 爽(shuang), which means "good feeling" and 嘎 means "very".



02/04/14
"新耳機上路!!"
Started using (my) new earpiece!!



02/04/14
"我很愛它,這是我人生第一台腳踏車。"
I love it a lot, this is the first bike (that I own) in my (whole) life.



03/04/14
"不要跟我搶電話,我在call in!!!"
Don't snatch the phone with me (i.e. don't jam up the phone lines), I'm calling in!!!



04/04/14
"墾丁,我們越來越近!!"
Kenting, we're getting nearer!!



04/04/14
"房間外好動次動次,我開電視聲跟它拼了!!"
It's really bumpin' outside the room, imma turn up the volume of the TV to compete with them!



04/04/14
"完畢。謝各位!玩樂小心。"
The end. Thanks everyone! (Please) stay safe while you're having fun.



05/04/14
"大甲偶來惹!"
Dajia (a district in Taiwan), I'm* coming!
t/n: He used a character similar to the sound of the character for "I, me", 我.



05/04/14
"台中也熱歪⋯⋯⋯⋯"
It's extremely warm in Taichung (an area in Taiwan) as well⋯⋯⋯⋯



06/04/14
"恩哼⋯⋯又找到兄弟了"
Uh huh⋯⋯ Found a "brother" again
t/n: He mentioned again 'cause many people think he shares a close resemblance with DJ Sakamoto (from DaMouth) as well.



06/04/14
"我的國小!只讀了一年⋯⋯就搬家台中了。"
My elementary school! I studied (here) for a year⋯⋯ before moving to Taichung.
t/n: This elementary school is in Taipei City, Wenshan District.



08/04/14
"舊照片。"
(An) old photo.



09/04/14
"舊照再一發。"
Posting another old photo.



10/04/14
"好。我承認!"
Okay. I admit!



10/04/14
"等等等⋯⋯⋯"
Wait wait (and) wait⋯⋯⋯



11/04/14
"我最喜歡之一的糖果。"
One of my favourite sweets/candies.
t/n: What he's holding in his hands, and what he's referring to, is Frutips.



11/04/14
"來來來,來來⋯⋯哩來⋯* 來開會!!"
Come come come, come come⋯⋯ you come (here)⋯ (for a) meeting!
t/n: This line (in dialect) comes from a video that went viral in Taiwan



11/04/14
"阿珠好有才華!"
Ahzhu's really talented!
t/n: Ahzhu is a nickname of one of their staff members, Hao Xiao Zong (好小宗)



11/04/14
"我是嘎嘎,不是蛙蛙!"
I'm Ga ga, not (a) frog!
t/n: 嘎 (ga) rhymes with 蛙(wa) which was referring to a frog.



12/04/14
"鋼鐵人耳環!❤️"
Iron man earstuds!❤️



13/04/14
"X man 來惹!!獨眼龍!#superhero"
X man (is) coming!! Cyclops! #superhero



13/04/14
"就是那光!"
That's the lighting!



14/04/14
"粗換,粗換!!"
Eat, eat! (lit. eat rice)
t/n: He used different words, 粗換 (cu huan), which sound similar to the original characters for eating rice, 吃飯 (chi fan). This style of typing/speaking comes from people who speak with a very strong Hokkien accent, as they tend to mis-pronounce the Chinese words when speaking Mandarin Chinese.



15/04/14
"家裡停水⋯⋯ 真的是有水當思無水之苦啊!! (這是我今天僅有的水了)"
The water supply was cut off⋯⋯ We really should be grateful when there's water [lit. To think about the hard times of not having water when we have water]!!! (This is all the water I'm left with for today)



15/04/14
"有伴的要知足,沒伴的也ok啦。"
(Those who) have friends should be contented, (and those who) don't have friends are also ok. (Cause we have MP! :D )
t/n: This is a screen shot from KKBox, a music streaming site. The lyrics that are highlighted mean "There are some people, who do not have friends their whole life, and live a nomadic kind of life"



15/04/14
"我要謝謝那些曾經幫我在黑暗時開燈的人,也要謝謝我安穩睡著時幫我關燈的人。"
I want to thank those who lent me a helping hand when I needed help (lit. switched on the lights for me during dark times), and (I) also want to thank those who helped me to switch off the lights when I was sleeping soundly.



15/04/14
"有些事眼睛是看不見的。"
(There are) some things that you cannot see with your eyes (alone).

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment